Forest Lane Pediatrics
negotiable / monthly
Forest Lane Pediatrics is looking for an extraordinary personality to join our team! Ideal candidate must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills, including proper phone etiquette, knowledge of insurance verification processes, ability to collect all patient balances and have excellent documentation and multitasking skills. The ability to interact with patients, clinical, and administrative staff in a pleasant, courteous, professional and respectful manner is required. Candidates must be familiar with EMR, scheduling, patient interaction and technology, as well as have a clear understanding of front office operations. Candidate must also adhere to the policies, procedures, and core values of Forest Lane Pediatrics and must be a team player. Ability to work in any Forest Lane Pediatrics location is required.
You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Handle balancing and closing daily transactions
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Forest Lane Pediatrics has excellent employment opportunities in a friendly, fast-paced, pediatric office with hard working personnel. We are looking for cheerful, outgoing, and caring team players who enjoy working with children and are excited to join our successful team. All applicants must be competent, accurate, and conscientious in their work, as well as have good computer skills and experience with medical software. Forest Lane Pediatrics is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace while promoting the health and well-being of its employees.