The Tradesmen Group is seeking a highly competent and organized Mechanic & Equipment Manager with a strong technical background to safely & efficiently direct, handle and manage the day-to-day operation and transport of corporate fleet.
· Conducting and overseeing safe transportation, acquisition, sorting, organization, disposal, utilization and repair of company equipment and tools.
· Ensure workspace and shop are kept organized, orderly, clean and safe.
· Periodic travel to project site locations required to deliver equipment/materials.
· Practical knowledge of the function, operation, repair and maintenance of construction equipment including telehandler, manlift, and scissor lift.
· Class C License (clear driving record) with knowledge/experience of truck & trailer operation, backing, hauling is required. Class A CDL is preferred.
· Experience/certification for forklift and telehandler
· Experience loading/unloading trucks including semi-tractor trailers
· Minor small engine service/repair experience (Current ASE certifications a plus)
· Knowledge of heavy equipment will be an advantage as well (cranes, hoisting & rigging equipment, compressors)
· Ability to work independently when needed without direct supervision and remain on task
· Ability to communicate and work well with others, understand directions and communicate them with others, as well as understand the job tasks and instructions given. (including limited computer skills and ability to handle email)
· Monday thru Friday 7:00 to 5:00
· Occasional weekend and overtime hours will be required
*Interested and qualified candidates, please send complete resume to TTGHire A T gmail dot com
*TTG offers a competitive salary & benefits package including health, dental, vision, & 401K.