SYLVER CONSULTING LLC
negotiable / monthly
We are looking for a Market Research Analyst/Recruiter who has the skills, know-how, and organization to successfully and efficiently recruit research participants for focus groups, interviews, online surveys, and other research opportunities. This is an entry-level position in market research. If you love to meet new people out there and quickly build relationships, then this job is for you! You will be responsible for all phases of recruitment as well as marketing initiatives to grow our research participant recruiting company while learning about market research and strategy. We need a can-do attitude to problem-solve and strategize recruiting campaigns. You must also be a great listener to find out quickly if participants are a great fit for our studies.
- Job Title: Market Research Analyst/Recruiter
- Commencement: Immediately
- Location: Evanston, IL. This position is located in an office with skilled and motivated research professionals working together in a creative and collaborative team environment.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields, such as Psychology, Market Research, Economics, Sociology, Business, Design or Anthropology, with past experience in User Experience, Innovation, Design Thinking or Customer Experience will be considered.
- Benefits: Negotiable salary based on experience level, 401(K) employer matching program, healthcare stipend, 14 PTO days and bonuses.
- Supporting the quote process when preparing project proposals
- Collect recruit specifications from clients/researchers
- Identify candidates to recruit from using social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and other reach out tools
- Reach out and screen participants via text, phone, email or online surveys
- Communicate with candidates about the logistics of each project, collecting and consolidating their information
- Schedule participants for research sessions and maintain clients updated with the most organized and precise information possible
- Ensure incentives are delivered and that the Research Participation agreements are signed
- Verify that actual recruiting project expenses fall within the tolerance of the estimated expenses
- Create post-project reports of time spent on the project vs. time estimated
- Work collaboratively with clients and research teams
- Maintain research teams and clients updated on recruiting efforts
- Build our own a database (panel of potential research participants) based on existing data
- Support new business development and enrich selling skills
- Support on activities that might not be expressed within your wheelhouse. These activities will likely come from Sylver Consulting and therefore will be great opportunities for professional enrichment and growth.
- Offer ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or services
- Perform other research, logistical and administrative tasks, as needed/requested.
Business development duties:
- Create and implement Marketing Strategies
- Reaching out to current and potential clients to identify areas of opportunity/partnership
- Support all social media activities related to the company (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.). For example, this may include updating and monitoring social media posts, interacting with other relevant social media accounts, and writing press releases
- Supporting the operations of the Company. This may include recruiting and research activities
- Help keep the office organized and running efficiently
- Extend exceptional and courteous customer service to all internal and external constituents of the company, including clients, contractors, partners, and work colleagues
- Respond to urgent problems and unexpected requests in a timely manner
- Maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Contribute to the Company by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or services
- Performing other duties as required.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Experienced with using online collaborative document and spreadsheet tools
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Thrive in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment (must be flexible to quickly react to last-minute changes)
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Strong work ethic
- Previous research participant recruiting experience is a plus
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.A
We are very excited to find the right person who will flourish in an entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for someone who approaches his/her work with a “go-getting, roll up your sleeves” type of attitude; someone who can “own” our recruiting projects and is excited to help build the brand of our research participant recruiting company.
Sylver Consulting supports Fortune 500 and other globally focused organizations that are strongly motivated to find growth and operational improvements through innovation. Sylver delivers laser-focused clarity about the unmet wants and needs of its clients’ multi-faceted target audiences. It then translates these valuable insights into new growth platforms for its clients’ products, services, brands, and processes. Sylver combines a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, user-centered design experience and design thinking strategies to arrive at actionable outcomes for its clients. The firm conducts research and worldwide innovation projects, with a team of stringently vetted research recruiters, ethnographers, interpreters/translators, moderators, central-location facilities, analysts, designers and other key players on the spectrum from insights to innovation success. Sylver maintains offices in the Chicago suburb of Evanston, Illinois in the U.S. and Brasilia in Brazil. For more information about Sylver Consulting, LLC, visit www.sylverconsulting.com Sylver Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.