negotiable / monthly
Universal Tube is a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal tubular components for the automotive industry. Currently we are looking for new Manufacturing Associates to join our team. Availability for both 1st and 2nd shift positions. Universal Tube provides a great opportunity for hard-working and focused individuals.
To be considered for this position, please apply in person at 2607 Bond Street, Rochester Hills, MI 48309.
- Follow all safety requirements
- Operate machines to fabricate metal parts in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Ensure parts are 100% quality before continuing to process
- Maintains records of production and scrap figures.
- Maintains work area ensuring a clean and orderly work space.
- Follow and support company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic Math, Reading & Comprehension Skills
- Physical ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Standing, reaching, twisting, bending and walking.
Wages / Benefits
- Starting wages at $12.50 / hour
- Increases up to $14.75 / hour after 1 year based on performance
- Overtime available
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation time
No phone calls.
Universal Tube was founded in 1980 and has maintained a simple business philosophy. "The customer comes first" is the professional approach we put into our relationships with our customers and the products we manufacture. At Universal Tube, we are dedicated to providing personalized customer service and high-quality products at competitive prices. No matter what tubing application, Universal Tube can meet it with a product that is unmatched in quality, design and performance.