Enterprise Systems Corporation
negotiable / monthly
- In this role you will sell a diverse range of Telecom, Data Equipment, Wireless, Video Conferencing, Cabling and Network Security Solutions.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets and/or hand off to sales team.
Nurture interest from warm leads provided daily
- Manage a pipeline and forecast of opportunities
- Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects
- Meet or exceed your monthly and / or quarterly sales objectives
- Become a technology product expert
- Provide feedback to sales management, marketing, and executive staff
- Outbound calling to current client base to find new opportunities for all our services as well as keeping database updated with current information.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- -Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
- Actively engage colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- A friendly, professional phone presence and high attention to detail
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write clear, concise and professional business emails
- Industry experience is a plus, but not required
- College degree or relevant work experience
- Experience selling technology, telephony, financial, or subscription based services and B2B Sales is a plus, but not required
- Entrepreneurial energy and drive
- Fearless, self-reliant, and highly motivated
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Provide field team with qualified leads as designated to win larger and more complex opportunities
- Gathering data and actively listening to prospective customers by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas where our solution can help
Enterprise Systems Corporation is a systems integrator with headquarters in Houston and branch offices in Charlotte and New Orleans. Enterprise Systems Corporation provides managed services and support for premise and cloud based voice and data networks. Whether a startup or established business; Enterprise Systems provides customers with experienced, full service support.