negotiable / monthly
Arts and Entertainment
As an Employee Engagement Specialist, you will develop and implement employee relations/engagement programs and activities in conjunction with the HR Manager across three shifts in a 24/5 manufacturing operation. Our goal for this position is to foster an environment of inclusiveness, promotion and appreciation for our associates.
- Serve as champion for employee experience
- Manages programs and initiatives that focus on promoting employee appreciation, employee engagement and well-being.
- Create "out of the box" initiatives to enhance the employee experience throughout the employee life cycle.
- Take ownership of the experience and enhancements of our employee engagement platform,
- Maintain positive relationships with managers and employees to promote our culture of open communication
- Consults with HR leaders, as needed, to obtain information on total rewards, talent management and other HR policies and programs to inform the decision-making process related to labor and employee relations issues.
- You will have visibility on all shifts to ensure everyone's voice is heard
Mergon Corporation is a leading supplier of innovative plastic blow molded and injection molded products to world class customers in the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. The Group has manufacturing operations in the US, Ireland and the Czech Republic. Mergon offers a competitive benefit package, growing work environment and opportunity for advancement. Mergon has been awarded multiple new projects in our automotive production area, and has a need to fill this new position.