Homewood Suites by Hilton is currently seeking a full time Houseman for our 145-room limited service hotel. Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours including the graveyard shift. Candidate needs to have ability to help with renovation project, moving and assembling furniture, deep clean rooms etc.
– Drive the hotel shuttle in a safe and professional manner to ensure safety and satisfaction of hotel guests.
– Maintain shuttle cleanliness, preventative maintenance logs, and mileage logs.
– Act as concierge to assist guests with planning activities and dining experiences.
– Maintain cleanliness of hotel public areas such as lobby, breakfast area, pool, corridors, elevators, stairwells, and parking lot.
– Regular property walks to ensure cleanliness.
– Change out trash cans regularly and pick up loose debris around property.
– Dust or Polish all surfaces, including windows and doors.
– Vacuum, sweep and mop public area floors.
– Maintain public restrooms as needed, minimum of every 2 hours.
– Assist Front Desk with accommodating guest requests.
– Assist Housekeeping Department with trash and linens as needed.
– Assist Maintenance department with minor maintenance issues as needed.
– Assist with Pool and Spa area cleanliness and upkeep, including furniture.
– Replace pool towels as needed.
– Replace water cooler, cups, sanitizer, and fitness towels as needed.
– Maintain cleanliness of hotel fitness and business center.
The ideal candidate should have experience in the hospitality industry.
Must be able to speak and communicate in English with hotel employees and guests as well as provide outstanding customer service to hotel guests.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and have reliable transportation.
In order to meet insurance requirements candidate must have a 5 year clean driving record and be over the age of 21.
May apply in person at Homewood Suites by Hilton at 10450 S Eastern Ave Henderson, NV 89052
Ask for: General Manager