We are looking for a qualified and responsible Hospitality Specialist to manage all transactions with our customers efficiently and accurately.
A good job candidate is a person who is willing to learn their way around our register and can easily operate it. Their main responsibilities include taking orders and accepting payments and providing receipts, making sure all transactions run smoothly and every customer is satisfied with the service.
The Front Counter / Hospitality Specialist we would like to employ must be able to interact with our customers in a friendly manner, and provide assistance should any customer require it. Excellent communication skills are paramount to help us continue to provide stellar customer service and provide all of our visitors with an outstanding experience.
A qualified candidate must also be able to follow instructions and be a successful member of our team. Previous experience is an advantage, and solid math and multitasking skills are a must.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
* Schedule flexibility
* Competitive pay
* Fun place to work
* Meal benefits
* Benefit plans include medical, dental, vision, and 401K to all eligible employees.
* Employee Referral Program – it pays to have friends!
* Clear path for growth and career advancement
Main responsibilities of a Front Counter / Hospitality Specialist:
● Greeting Customers and Welcoming customers to the restaurant
● Managing transactions, making sure pricing is accurate
● Accepting payments and providing receipts
● Requesting Customer Service Surveys
● Bagging purchased goods
Responsibilities of a Front Counter / Hospitality Specialist:
● Greeting customers when entering and leaving the premises
● Managing transactions using our register system
● Entering orders making sure pricing and quantities are accurate
● Accepting payments in cash, credit or check
● Providing change and receipts
● Requesting Customer Service Surveys from guests
● Processing returns and refunds, and resolving customer complaints – do everything to take care of our guests
● Upselling and cross-selling products when appropriate
Front Counter / Hospitality Specialist Job Requirements:
● Must be enthusiastic and friendly
● Must be guest focused – have the desire to help and serve others
● Must be willing to learn and grow
● Experience with POS systems and registers is preferred but not required
● Good math skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Must have the ability to effectively resolve guest complaints while maintaining your composure
What makes Captain D’s a great place to work? It’s our people. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to developing and empowering our people, providing a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment for everyone to achieve their greatest potential. And our culture proves it.
Captain D’s hires employees with potential career advancement in mind. Whether you have years of experience as Restaurant Manager or you are a high energy, motivated leader just starting your career in Restaurant Management, we have opportunities for you! We offer excellent training and development programs that will hone your leadership skills and provide you with the tools and skillset to achieve a lifetime of success.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of your restaurant’s operation. Managers are accountable for strategic planning, driving sales, staffing, controlling costs, achieving operations standards, leading teams and developing future leaders.