negotiable / month
Chick-fil-A is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Director Team! This person will be the innovator, and master mind behind ensuring all of our guest receive world-class service each and every visit. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work alongside Director of Operations and Director of People to build our Chick-fil-A Colonial Heights Hospitality Promise using the hospitality framework document
- Lead Hospitality Project Teams
- Attend and contribute to all Leadership Meetings
- Monitor Customer Experience Metrics and provide action plan for maintaing metrics in the top 20% of chain.
- Partner with Training Director on-boarding of new hospitality team members, and on-going training of current team.
- Coach behaviors of FOH shift supervisors & front of home team members
- Align daily practices of the Front of Home Team with the vision & values of the restaurant
- Set team goals, share the score visually and celebrate the wins
- Monitor Hospitality team labor
- Develop, Maintain, Oversee & Adjust Front of Home systems that enable hospitality team members to achieve organizational goals
- Ensures Chick-fil-A quality & hospitality requirements are being met all day, every day.
· Identify potential leaders and help them develop and grow both Operationally and Relationally
· Hold 1-on-1 meetings with Front of Home Shift Supervisors
· Maintains weekly schedule for Front of Home
· Hold Front of Home Shift Supervisors accountable for commitment to their job descriptions