Eaton’s Electrical Crouse-Hinds/B-Line/Oil & Gas organization is currently seeking a Global Director of Digital Solutions to join our team. This position is based in Syracuse, NY or remote.
This position is primarily responsible for the strategy development and growth of a coordinated global digital solutions offering for the Crouse-Hinds and B-Line Group. This includes working with key stakeholders including product platforms, engineering leaders, Digital Office and regional marketing organizations to establish a multi-generational solution plan supported by a multi-generational technology plan. The responsibility also requires creation of a monetization strategy aligned to the solutions roadmap, corresponding commercialization plan and leading organizational training efforts in order to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Responsible for financial performance including growth, profitability and working capital for digital solutions
- Align with product platforms leaders, regional sales and marketing teams and Digital Office to execute voice of the customer across customer segments and geographies
- Maintains and continually develops a comprehensive understanding of the digital landscape across our markets through research, trade groups, conferences and Eaton internal groups and initiatives
- Work with product platform teams to align on value propositions and solution requirements resulting in a prioritized 5-year global multi-generational solution plan
- Coordinate with engineering leaders and Digital Office on technology requirements aligned to the multi-generational solution plan resulting in a multi-generational technology plan delineating between innovation differentiation and enabling technologies
- Create a scalable monetization strategy aligned to the multi-generational solution plan and coordinated with the go-to-market plan
- Establish a go-to-market plan in alignment with regional marketing leaders including directed market segment commercialization plans
- Lead training efforts to expand organizational aptitude for digital mindset and transition from a component to solutions offering
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 4 years marketing management experience with some experience in products with communication or control systems, software and any other relevant experience with connected products or the IoT space
- Must be able to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related technical field
- Advanced Degree from an accredited institution in business administration or computer science
- Well-developed communication, organizational, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial acumen
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary range for this role is $174,720 – $240,240 a year. Eligible for an annual performance-based incentive plan with a target at 28% of base salary. Eligible for long-term incentive opportunity consistent with those who are at a similar level of responsibility within the Company.
North America – US/Puerto Rico
United States-New York-Syracuse
Syracuse NY Loc
EPG CHD EP Americas
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Requisition ID :096020