VIGILINT is a unique medical operations company that provides advisory, planning, logistics, medical operations, and crisis management services to high-net-worth individuals, Fortune 500 companies, and government clients. The nature of our clientele and the type of work we engage in demand unparalleled excellence, handled with the utmost discretion. VIGILINTs team is tight-knit. Our world-class physicians, subject matter experts, and operational staff work side-by-side to solve complex medical emergencies around the globe. The work is fast-paced and different every day. Employees are empowered to lean in, work creatively and collaboratively to find new solutions to emerging problems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Practices acute care surgery in austere and limited resource environments. Position requires travel to locations outside the continental United States.
2. Working with other members of a small team, performs examinations, makes diagnoses and treats or prescribes a course of treatment and surgery, including damage control surgery for patients with injuries or disorders with surgical conditions. Performs required surgery in an austere environment with limited resources.
3. Provides consultation and advice to patients and customers as the surgical subject matter expert.
4. Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including surgical critical care and damage control surgical interventions in austere environments with limited resources.
5. Supervises other nursing and support personnel during resuscitation, perioperative and post-operative phases of care. Documents care given and completes medical records. Performs special staff functions as required.
6. Plans and may conduct Critical Care Air Transport (CCAT) missions for ICU level patients.
7. Based on qualifications and experience, may function in a leadership position.
Base Compensation: $40,500 – $54,000 per month. This rate does not include location pay.
Full benefits when the employee does 3 x 45 day rotations in a year in support of VIGILINT operations overseas.
VIGILINT is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, provides employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics.