CDC Restoration & Construction
negotiable / monthly
CDC Restoration & Construction is seeking to fill multiple positions for general and skilled labor. We provide on the job training and mentoring to help our employees develop their skillset in this technical and highly rewarding trade. Work days and sites vary greatly, including industrial sites, commercial construction projects and parking garages. Employees perform various construction duties daily involved in concrete repair, restoration and concrete coating applications such as:
- Selective concrete demolition & Surface Preparation (Grinding, Milling, Chipping, Shotblasting, Sand Blasting)
- Placing and finishing concrete and specialty mortars, resins and grouts
- Installation of resinous coating and lining systems (Epoxies, Polyurethanes, etc.)
- Installation of waterproofing membranes, grouts and injection resins
Employees must be drug free, fit to work, able to lift 45-75 lbs and willing to travel if required. CDC is an EEO Employer.
CDC offers full benefits including:
- Premium Health Insurance Plans (with 50% of employee paid by employer)
- IRA with 2% matched by employer
- Standard pay rate of time and a half on Sundays
- Paid vacations
- Yearly Bonuses for all employees
- Competitive wages
CDC is an established, family owned and operated company. Serving Utah and surrounding states for 35 years. We strive to maintain a strong family oriented work environment and are constantly searching for quality people to join our team and develop within our unique trade.
CDC Restoration & Construction is an industry leader in providing innovative concrete restoration, concrete repair and concrete floor coating services for commercial and industrial clients. CDC Restoration has proudly served Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona and Colorado since 1983. CDC brings a vast level of experience and expertise in properly addressing structural as well as non-structural concrete repair scenarios. CDC Restoration & Construction takes great pride in our longstanding reputation of experience and knowledge of concrete repair, restoration and coating techniques and methods which is the backbone of our industry for over 35 years. We provide our customers with the highest quality and value for repairing, preserving and protecting concrete structures in commercial and industrial projects.