Wally's Wine & Spirits is an industry leading wine retailer with a 45 year history. Our company is made up of goal-oriented, highly motivated and knowledgeable team members. Over the last year the company has been expanding at an enormous rate – we are looking to add another 50 employees and are seeking top quality candidates for all positions. We encourage an environment of growth and we are seeking highly motivated candidates who thrive working in a fast-paced environment and who are passionate about wine, food and delivering the best to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, clean and efficient Front of House Supervisor for a new restaurant opening in Santa Monica featuring Farmer's Market driven, Southern French/Mediterranean/Californian cuisine.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Assist managers with the flow and operations of the restaurant including but not limited to performing Opening, Mid-Day and Closing duties and scheduling of restaurant front of house staff
- Monitor team performance as well as providing feedback to aid in continual team growth
- Keep team informed of newest restaurant offerings and trends as well as Wally's offerings, products and events.
- Supervise customer service and customer interaction throughout the restaurant.
- Supervise quality control of dishes being presented, wine being served, and service being provided. As well as managing compliance with all restaurant health and safety codes.
- Interview and train new team members
- Minimum three years experience in a full service fine dining restaurant
- Aptitude to retain and process information at a high level
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to motivate and direct a full team
- High attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and writing skills
- Wine knowledge a plus
Our Benefits Include:
- Paid time off
- Amazing product discounts
- Access to internal wine tastings, specialty food tastings and area wine events
Wally's is a company with a 50 year history in as the Number One Wine Store in Los Angeles (Zagat Guide.) Four years ago we launched our new concept, a restaurant/wine store in Beverly Hills offering Farmer's Market Driven, Southern French/Mediterranean/Californian Cuisine. Since then we have been an amazing success, and the restaurant was awarded Wine Spectator's coveted Grand Award (only 91 restaurants in the world possess this distinction) in 2017 and 2018!