Lead with GRATITUDE. Practice with EMPATHY. Care with COMPASSION.
Be part of NADG’s Tribe!
NADG is the fastest growing dental services organization of scale in the United States and today consists of a network of over 250 dental practices in 14 states and 23 regional markets. We are gearing up for continued growth and are excited to recently have become part of the first transatlantic dental services group. Our entrepreneurial culture and commitment to best in class patient care position us as an innovative and dynamic industry leader.
What You’ll be Doing:
The Field Marketing Manager supports direct-to-consumer marketing efforts for NADG supported dentist practices in the specific markets/regions to be determined based upon location of hire. Reporting to the Vice President of Patient Acquisition, you will serve as a key business partner for NADG operators and supported clinical teams. You will collaborate with the Resource Center marketing team and the in-market teams to deliver, measure and optimize effective practice level marketing campaigns. Key responsibilities include:
· Partner with Resource Center marketing team in delivery of centralized patient acquisition focused marketing services (paid digital, SEO, online listings, direct mail, etc.) to NADG supported practices in the specific geographic market.
· Coordinate field support of marketing plan including reputation management / review generation and moderation, creation of local content for social and digital marketing, and development of referral marketing plans for specialist doctors.
· Facilitate flow of information from the field to the Resource Center marketing team to ensure centrally managed content is accurate and to identify needs for tailored marketing support (e.g. new doctor announcement, events, etc).
· Work with Regional Directors of Operation to develop and execute supplemental field marketing plans and manage the field marketing budget.
· Deliver regional and practice level reporting to create visibility of marketing efforts, share performance and lead discussion around plan refinement and optimization.
· Act as liaison between in-market operations and clinical teams and the Resource Center Marketing team. Share marketing strategies and best practices with the field and provide feedback and insights from the field.
· Collaborate with Field Marketing Managers/Directors in other geographic markets to identify best practices, resolve issues and develop a consistent approach.
· Develop mastery of compliance requirements for regions and states in supported geographic area and ensure marketing efforts in the market are compliant.
· Strong collaborator: Build relationships with field based NADG operators and clinical teams. Be open to feedback and facilitate negotiation / reaching consensus between Resource Center and field teams.
· Servant leader: Understand regional and practice level business objectives and ensure marketing effort will drive success.
· Strategic thinker: Experience building strategic marketing plans to help accomplish business objectives.
· Data-driven marketer: Engage in discussion on how centrally provided marketing services help regions and practices meet their business goals. Evaluate field marketing opportunities and campaigns based on performance and ROI.
WHO YOU ARE:
· 8+ years of consumer marketing experience with hands on experience supporting multi-site retail or healthcare.
· Undergraduate degree in business or marketing. MBA preferred.
· Proven ability to successfully work remotely
· Strong oral and written communicator with ability to clearly present data and influence
· Comfortable with change and ambiguity, adapts easily to new situations
· Ability to travel up to 50%
SPECIFIC REGION/# OF PRACTICES:
· Regions TBD based on geographic location of hire
· Position will support approximately 40-50 practices