Perform general building maintenance of restaurant, grounds, and premises of each shop on a full-time basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Perform routine preventative maintenance duties including but not limited to maintaining and repairing physical structures, equipment, plumbing, painting, roofing, concrete, asphalt, drywall, electrical systems, and installing fixture/equipment in our shops.
· Light janitorial work including but not limited to power washing/lot striping, vent cleaning, refrigeration coil cleaning and light fixture lens cleaning.
· Light carpentry including but not limited to tile striping/repair, cabinetry repair, fence repair, wallpaper repair and caulking.
· Seasonal ground maintenance including lawn and garden care and snow removal and salt sidewalks when necessary.
· Assess repair needs and determine the cost efficiency between repairing the job personally versus utilizing an outside vendor.
· Maintain inventories of all supplies, parts, tools and materials used on the job and kept in company vehicle.
· Maintain company vehicle.
· Requires flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and the general public.
· Travel to and from assigned maintenance locations required.
Education and Work Experience
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record and proof of auto insurance.
· Knowledge of safety and OSHA regulations.
· One to two years experience in building maintenance or light construction experience to include carpentry, painting, electrical, and mechanical operations, OR
· Any similar combination of education and experience.
· Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to and more than 100 pounds.