VIGILINT is a unique medical operations company that provides advisory, planning, logistics, medical operations, and crisis management services to high-net-worth individuals, Fortune 500 companies, and government clients. The nature of our clientele and the type of work we engage in demand unparalleled excellence, handled with the utmost discretion. VIGILINTs team is tight-knit. Our world-class physicians, subject matter experts, and operational staff work side-by-side to solve complex medical emergencies around the globe. The work is fast-paced and different every day. Employees are empowered to lean in, work creatively and collaboratively to find new solutions to emerging problems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Works in and practices Emergency Medicine in austere and limited resource environments. Position requires travel to locations outside the continental United States.
2. Works with members of a small team, performing examinations, making diagnoses and treating or prescribing a course of treatment and initial resuscitation for patients with routine and emergency conditions. Assists a general surgeon and anesthesia provider in the provision of perioperative care.
3. Provides consultation and advice to patients and customers as the emergency medicine subject matter expert.
4. Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including damage control resuscitation in an austere environment with limited resources.
5. Plans and conducts Critical Care Air Transport (CCAT) missions for ICU level patients.
6. Based on qualifications and experience, may function in a leadership position.
7. Supervises attached medical personnel (Physician Assistants, Medics) as required. Documents care given and completes medical records.
8. Performs special staff functions as required.
Base Compensation: $32,400 – $43,200 per month. This rate does not include location pay.
Full benefits when the employee does 3 x 45 day rotations in a year in support of VIGILINT operations overseas.
VIGILINT is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, provides employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics.