**No Telecommuters — Must be able to come into our office every day**
eCommerce business looking for a skilled data entry professional to serve as a critical member of our product listing department. We are seeking a driven, detail-oriented person with strong Excel/ CSV data entry experience.
Compensation: $18-20/hr DOE – room for improvement depending on experience and commitment
Employment type: Full-time, M-F 8am-5pm
Benefits: 401K + up to 6% Matching, PPO Anthem Blue Cross health insurance, PTO after 1 year employment, 6 paid vacation days per year
**Please include a cover letter or one paragraph introduction with your resume**
Applicant will organize data, prepare and edit product listings using both spreadsheets and listing computer applications, perform product research, analyze product data, and assist with listing and data improvements. Work will include compiling information from multiple source files in order to create new product listings, editing and improving current listing titles, description, and pictures. Photoshop familiarity is a huge plus!
Job duties include:
· Inputting and analyzing product data
· Update databases with new information as it becomes available
· Monitor product listings for quality assurance
· Product research, Data processing and organization
· Light photo editing (PS) and updating
· Project management
· Reports directly to Data Manager
· Hyper-Organized and Detail-Oriented – this is a data driven position. As such, organization and details are everything. If you are not naturally detail oriented this position is not for you.
· Strong Computer Background – must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and quick to learn new programs and techniques. Excel as an integral tool to this position and will be used daily. Applicants must either have intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge, or be very proficient with all aspects of data entry and file uploading.
· Self-Starter – Candidate must manage their own projects and drive their own productivity, managing competing tasks and deadlines effectively.
· Excellent Written Communication Skills – applicants must be fluent in verbal and written English with impeccable grammar and spelling.
· Internet Research Skills – applicant must know how to use the internet and its tools to research information in creative, out of the box ways.
· Beginner/Intermediate Photoshop Skills – including basic cropping, light editing (specific Photoshop tasks will be taught during training).
· Accuracy – data accuracy is of tremendous importance – we need someone that is not happy with anything less than 100%.
· Associates Degree or BA/BS Preferred + 2 years work experience within data entry.