Environmental Resource Recovery Inc.
negotiable / monthly
Transportation and Storage
We are seeking a Class A and B driver's to join our team! The driver will be responsible for safely operating a heavy commercial truck while providing a prompt and courteous delivery service. The driver will be responsible for ensuring their vehicle is in compliance with all safety standards by Company, and State and Federal Regulations while operating the vehicle at all times.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order
- Safely operate her/his heavy truck along the designated route to customer site; read route sheet, follow the map and service each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by dispatcher or supervisor
- Safely load and unload debris/refuse material; dispose of collected material daily
- Properly track and document route/productivity sheets, vehicle condition reports ("VCR")
- Understand and adhere to all required safety policies and procedures in compliance with Company safety standards and all State and Federal regulations at all times while operating your vehicle
- Promptly report any issues or incidents to the dispatcher
- Provide professional, prompt, friendly customer service
- Must have CA Class A or B Driver's License
- Minimum 1-2 year driving experience
- Must pass drug screening and physical
- Ability to handle physical workload required by the position
- Strong work ethic
Environmental Resource Recovery is a family-owned residential and commercial construction solutions provider, conveniently located in the heart of downtown San Jose. It consists of two divisions: Valley Recycling – Transfer station and Valley Services – rentals(toilets, fencing, and dumpsters). At Environmental Resource Recovery you won’t just have a job, but you will be a part of an amazing team that is contributing to the growth of Silicon Valley. By joining the Valley Team you will become a member of the family.