negotiable / monthly
Our agency is in immediate need of new agents to properly serve our ever-expanding lead/response base. We are seeking to hire the right candidate IMMEDIATELY.
- Respond to inquiries sent out via mail, email, and phone about new life events that may appeal to potential clients
- Answer requests and schedule appointments for those interested in our life and disability policies
- Explain in detail each policy we provide that meets their financial needs, while keeping all personal information given private and disclosed
- Maintain a professional and courtesy relationship with our partner companies such as Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, and Gerber to assist in providing their products
- Use your knowledge and negotiation skills to upsell other products offered such as Risk-free retirement planning
- Must have a current life and disability insurance license: If you do not possess one at the moment, must have the availability to obtain certification within a 2-3 week window
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated and disciplined work with a strong work ethic
- Previous sales and customer service experience highly preferred
- 70% starting commission rate for new agents with a potential increase every 2 months!
- Same Week Advances & Renewal Commissions
- Higher Commission offered for successful upsells
- Extensive training and mentoring provided
- Rapid growth for advancement into management opportunities
INTERESTED? Click "Apply Now" to be considered!
Equis Financial agents help people across the country find the life insurance and retirement solutions they need to protect their families and their futures. We have partnered with industry leading carriers to bring our agents a portfolio of products that they can be proud to offer their clients. Our agents follow-up with families that have requested assistance and work with them to create a solution that best fits their needs and budget.