About the company:
Data Rush strives to be the first choice for on-demand courier and freight delivery services. We look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job.
Data Rush is looking for a reliable Dispatcher at our Corporate Headquarters in the Spring Branch area of Houston, TX. As a Dispatcher, your knowledge of software systems, ability to stay focused under pressure and communicate with drivers, warehouse and other dispatchers is a priority so our operation will continue to run at our highest expectation. We aim to give our customer the best on time courier service and great customer service.
We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. We are a fun and very busy company and building a tech centered culture. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, you will fit in well with our growing company.
• Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day. We strive for no early and no late deliveries.
• Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers
• Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
• Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries
• Adjust the routes for customers not available for the scheduled time.
• Schedule returns from customers back to our state wide depots
• Follow up with drivers throughout the day to monitor timeliness and service.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
• Detail oriented, and professional
• Experience is a must in the dispatch field
• Can work in a fast-paced environment and learn on the job.
• Ensure that the dispatch manager is kept up to date regarding process orders and if clients have been updated with all deliveries or if there are any issues or concerns with the orders.
A Little About the Job:
Dispatchers work a 4 day work week rotation. This rotation does include weekends and nights, 1 or 2 times per month. Dispatch at HQ is a centralized dispatch operation for over 170 drivers across 7 warehouses in Texas. You must be a quick thinker and a very good at customer service. Dispatch consists of 8 experienced individuals and we are looking to add another member to our team.