Heartfelt Residential Care, LLC
negotiable / monthly
We are seeking a Direct Care Worker/CNA to join our adult foster care team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Direct care staff needed for work in a solid, well-organized group home program for a stable employer.
We have locations in Farmington and Plymouth, MI. We are currently looking for staff at our Plymouth location.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Direct Care is provided in our adult foster care facility.
- Ensure each client has ample assistance with personal care duties
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Assist in preparation of meals
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Use each client's assessment/plan of care to understand and address each resident’s needs physically and psychologically in a person‐centered way
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must have reliable transportation
At Heartfelt Residential Care, we don't merely offer an alternative to traditional big-box assisted living. We've created a vibrant community that enhances the quality of senior living. By removing the burdens of everyday stress and empowering residents to stay involved, we allow our residents to live a rich, full life often allowing them to become more active than they've been in years. Heartfelt also stretches to non-medical home care and attendant care provided with the same quality of service as in our homes.