Eaton’s Controls and Protection Division (CPD) is seeking a Digital Marketing Director to help develop and grow CPD’s digital business. This person will report directly to the Vice President, Innovation & Commercial Strategy. The role will be located at Eaton’s Moon Township, PA site.
The Digital Marketing Director develops and executes a strategy for growth through new digital offerings. This role spans strategy, segment marketing, new business development and technical solution definition. This is a new role which will have a significant impact on CPD’s future growth and with strong potential career development.
- In collaboration with division product marketing leadership, define and support a CPD-level digital strategy based on software and digital services
- Develop and execute a strategy to drive profitable growth in digital, targeting the industrial market, specifically focused on discrete manufacturing
- Align the wider organization around a solution-level roadmap that cuts across CPD portfolios, combining Eaton’s hardware and software products with new business models
- Support budget planning / waterlining process & priorities to support digital NPI
- Collaborate with division product management, sales, AEs and other internal organizations to ensure priorities and goals are aligned to deliver growth targets
- Develop and manage strong technical and commercial relationships at the customer and ecosystem partners
- Identify and develop an opportunity pipeline to meet aggressive revenue targets
- Be a digital advocate for CPD; championing the digital commercial strategy, working to remove barriers to success for the team; aligning strategies with Eaton Digital Office
- Regularly communicate to senior management on all aspects of the strategy, including opportunity pipeline and account status
- Prior experience developing or marketing digital/software products in the Industrial space
- Experience in Marketing, Sales, customer-facing engineering or similar business roles
- Proven track record with software product management / marketing. XaaS and/or Internet-of-Things product management experience an advantage.
- Proven track record in product definition, Go-to-Market planning, competitive benchmarking, business justification, new product launch and customer management
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional leader with exceptional communication skills and ability to operate with ambiguity
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Prior technology or engineering experience preferred
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
- Strong management and cross-functional management capabilities
- Ability to conduct customer meetings / presentations / development as well as delivering presentations to large groups.
- Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
- 7+ years of experience of marketing experience in software products and services
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- An undergraduate degree is required. A Master’s degree is preferred
North America – US/Puerto Rico
United States-Pennsylvania-Moon Township
Moon Township PA Loc
EPG CPD Circuit Protection Division
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Requisition ID :096857