VIGILINT is a unique medical operations company that provides advisory, planning, logistics, medical operations, and crisis management services to high-net-worth individuals, Fortune 500 companies, and government clients. The nature of our clientele and the type of work we engage in demand unparalleled excellence, handled with the utmost discretion. VIGILINTs team is tight-knit. Our world-class physicians, subject matter experts, and operational staff work side-by-side to solve complex medical emergencies around the globe. The work is fast-paced and different every day. Employees are empowered to lean in, work creatively and collaboratively to find new solutions to emerging problems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides critical care nursing in austere and limited resource environments. Position requires travel to locations outside the continental United States.
2. Working with other members of a small team, provides direct and individualized nursing care to critical and postoperative patients. This includes routine and invasive hemodynamic monitoring, full spectrum medication administration and medical documentation.
3. Provides consultation and advice to patients and customers as the nursing care subject matter expert.
4. Administers intravenous fluids, vasoactive medications and blood products.
5. As needed, conducts Critical Care Air Transport (CCAT) missions for ICU level patients.
6. Prepares equipment, and aids providers during examination and treatment of patients.
7. Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets electronic displays, such as intracranial pressures, central venous pressures, pulmonary artery pressures, and cardiac rhythms from cardiac monitors, respirators, ventilators, manometers, oxygen pumps, etc.
8. Assists with the provision of and direction of routine (Sick Call) medicine.
9. Performs special staff functions as required.
Base Compensation: $7290 – $9720 per month. This rate does not include location pay.
VIGILINT is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, provides employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics.