G&H Precision Machining is a reputable manufacturer of precision aerospace and commercial components. We are currently accepting resumes for the position of a CNC LATHE or MILL Set-Up Machinist & Operator. We require those interested to be able to setup and operate our CNC machines to produce quality parts and meet schedules. G&H Precision Inc. is willing to compensate for a highly skilled machinist.
– Minimum of 5 years lathe & mill programming and set-up experience
– Physical ability to stand and run machinery
– Read & interpret drawings and specifications
– Use mics, indicators, calipers, and gages to produce quality parts
– Inspect your work and maintain quality
– Employee with his/her own set of tools is preferred
– Tolerances: Typically ±.0005
– Knowledge of wire EDM is a plus
We expect our employees to be flexible and work where needed. We also need employees who can work overtime when required. Those interested please e-mail your resume and wage requirements as well as a call back number.