negotiable / monthly
Executive Assistant/Client Service Representative
LaBrunerie Financial is seeking a qualified and talented individual to join our group as a Client Service Representative. We have been serving the Columbia area for over 50 years, providing personalized financial services. Our mission is to provide timely, unbiased financial advice to people from all walks of life. As a team of investment professionals, our aim is to develop a greater level of wisdom about the financial markets and translate that wisdom into workable and profitable results for our clients. This position will be an integral part of our team.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Provides administrative support and assistance to members of the executive team. Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Client Service Representatives are proactive and have the ability to work under pressure, multitask and the demeanor to deal with robust, ever changing, high performing work environment.
- The position requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Commitment to excellence and client service, sense of humor, teamwork, and goal driven
- Communication: You will be collaborating with clients, co-workers, management, and service providers in a sophisticated and intelligent manner using professional polish and proficiency. You will need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attention to Detail: From taking phone messages to completing account paperwork for clients, making sure every detail is correct is crucial to your work.
- Multi-tasking: You will maintain complex daily, weekly and monthly calendars and lists of tasks while remaining flexible as tasks and demands evolve or change.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters will be required.
Labrunerie Financial is a vital, entrepreneurial company who has been serving the Columbia area for over 50 years, providing personalized financial services, and creating a state-of-the-art client service environment.