Terra Technologies LLC is a rapidly expanding company seeking a talented Civil Engineer/Project Manager in the Seattle, Washington area. Terra Technologies is unique in that fact that it blends civil engineering with telecommunication engineering to provide design support for roadway projects impacting facilities of some of the largest Telecommunication companies in the nation.
Come join our team and enjoy a fulfilling career in the civil engineering and telecommunication field, coordinating utility conflicts on roadway projects while working with Department’s of Transportation, municipalities, counties and other project sponsors to avoid relocating existing utilities by utilizing innovative conflict mitigation and alternative design techniques.
We offer our employees competitive medical and dental insurance also offering time off for vacation and holidays.
A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Applicants must possess a State of Washington professional engineering license or be able to obtain one within 6 months of hire date.
Applicants must be self motivated, have good communication skills, be able to manage a large number of projects, have the ability to prioritize projects based on deadlines and importance, and be knowledgeable in the following areas:
· State and DOT utility accommodation rules and design standards
· AASHTO Roadside Design Guide
· AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets
· AutoCAD® or MicroStation®
· Right-of-Way and easements
· Storm drain, waterline and sewer design
· Microsoft® Office programs
Job functions include:
· Plan review for conflicts or potential conflicts with utilities
· Preparing reports, proposals, sub-contractor agreements and pothole plans
· Coordination and meeting attendance with project sponsors and design engineer’s to discuss conflict mitigation, alternative designs and relocation schedule
· Review existing right-of-way and easement documents
· Coordination with clients
Visit our website at www.terratchllc.net to review more information about our company and the ways we are revolutionizing the Civil Engineering and Telecommunications fields.
The family of Terra Technologies products and services was developed and patented based upon the principle that reducing the time required to protect or relocate existing utility infrastructure leads to significant cost savings for the utility owners, reduction of the risks associated with damage to the utility infrastructure, elimination of downtime for utility customers and a more environmentally conscious construction process.