Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Based at: Gallup,Arizona
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for a successful Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist who will be responsible for administerating anesthesia during medical procedures and monitoring patients during recovery and determining the amount and type of anesthesia needed .
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements.
- Experience :
- Twelve (12) months of anesthesia experience with a minimum of twelve months (12) in the specialty required .
- Shall be board certified, possess a current, valid, unrestricted license in a state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS).
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- The CRNA shall treat/evaluate all scheduled patients; treat patients with common acute and chronic conditions, illnesses, or minor trauma within accepted protocols, national, and clinical guidelines, Nurse Practice Acts, and/or in collaboration with a physician, as well as, request consultation or referral as appropriate.
- Overseeing the patient’s safety as they recover from anesthesia.
- Nursing care, monitoring of plans and equipment, facilitate the transition to the appropriate level of care through coordination with the patient, the patient’s family/caregiver, and the multi-disciplinary healthcare team. Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Shall provide care for acute and chronic health problems, but they are also skilled in offering health counseling services as well as preventative services, and referrals to relevant specialists when necessary.
- Shall provide compassionate and high-quality care to children of all ages, ranging from birth up to the age of 18. Duties include, but not limited to nursing care, childhood immunizations, developmental screenings medication prescriptions, school physicals, treatment of common illnesses and well-child exams. They work together with pediatricians and other healthcare providers.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR