BRIA of Trinity village is seeking Certified Nursing Assistant's to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care. Health Center and Assisted Living Availability.
Qualified candidates will possess:
Valid Wisconsin CNA certificate in good standing
Previous healthcare experience preferred; not required
Should be able to work in collaboration with a Nursing Team
Must have excellent patient care and customer service skills
All candidates must have excellent written/verbal communication, documentation, and computer skills
Medical and Dental:
Employee Appreciation Programs
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
– Rehabilitation services seven days a week
– State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
– Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
– Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
– 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
– Comprehensive patient and family education
– Post discharge follow-up
– Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
– In-room televisions with cable/satellite
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.