CBX Job Description
We are currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand! We are a fast-growing Indoor Cycling Franchise looking for individuals who want to grow with us! Our CycleBar Experience Associate delivers the CycleBar experience and drives sales daily.
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
• Must have genuine hospitality and passion for people
• Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
• Ability to learn and use our software system
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills
• Must have flexibility for a non-traditional schedule including some holiday, early-morning and weekend availability
• Must be able and willing to move bikes, and perform minor bike maintenance
• Must be willing to clean CycleTheater, Bathrooms, Lobby, etc.
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
• Provide top of the line service to all new and existing riders
• Execute sales and hospitality process of first time rider experience, follow up, and close
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Work collaboratively with studio management and franchise owner(s)
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
• Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
• Maintain brand standards and initiatives
• Ride for free at ANY time there is a bike available!
• Leave the stuffy clothes behind, it’s all leggings and shorts here!
• Work a non-traditional structured schedule!
• Let your voice be heard! You will have access to others in the CycleBar community from your studio, studio’s across the country, and the corporate team!