negotiable / month
Information Technology and Services,Financial Services,Hospital and Health Care
Big Data Architect | Hands On
Annandale, VA (Remote While Covid Restrictions)
Contract to Hire
- Work with executive leadership/product stakeholders in order to understand client needs, industry trends, assist in the of design operational and strategic solutions, help with the development process and take lead on data analytics-focused initiatives.
- Thought leadership in order to help devise product features by addressing the gaps and recommending the right tools/technologies.
- Lead & build analytic platforms for proprietary product lines spanning across multiple domains (Financial & Healthcare Preferred).
- Create/propose correct marketing mix recommendations for the stakeholders.
- Manage and Lead analytic resources to comply to release timelines and budget for products.
- Execute the plans and life cycle management
- Able to constantly be innovating, identifying and developing PoVs based on industry standards to drive improvements in product features
- Hands on implementation experience with enterprise data migration on cloud platforms including AWS/Azure and products and services such as Redshift, EMR, DynamoDB.
- Development experience with big data ecosystems such as Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB etc is a must
- 10-15 years of experience with data engineering background including ETL tools and experience with handling large variety of data sets in healthcare or financial domains.
- Understanding and familiarity with a variety of of ML algorithms, statistical analysis & data mining including experience with scripting languages such as R, Python
- Must have experience providing quantitative analysis and effectively presenting business findings and propose next steps to clients and leadership.
- Demonstrated capability defining technical roadmaps for product design and evolving product features.
- Prior experience with data migration and implementation on big data ecosystems.
- Implementation experience with self-service analytic tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Excellent data management skills and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Hands on experience leading and managing large enterprise wide initiatives for reporting, advanced analytics and information delivery
- Ability to recommend and implement industry best practices for advanced and real time data analytics.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and agile environment.
- AWS Certification preferred.
Romack is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. This email contains confidential information. In the event that it does not reach it’s targeted recipient, it cannot, without penalty, be shared, utilized or manipulated by any unintended recipient and must be returned to sender immediately.