Azure/M365 Cloud Security Solutions Architect (United States – Remote)
BlueVoyant is seeking a client-facing Azure/M365 Cloud Security Solutions Architect to provide advisory services to Microsoft and Azure Cloud customers as well as support BlueVoyant’s global sales team with various pre-sales / sales activities and initiatives to drive growth of BlueVoyant’s Managed Security Services for Microsoft Security. The position will report to the Director of Microsoft Security Solutions.
○ Serve as the highest level of escalation for sales troubleshooting and providing technical sales assistance for security solutions within the client tenant and infrastructure
○ Manage client relationships, expectations and satisfaction over project duration
○ Support BlueVoyant sales team with content to RFP responses.
○ Demo various Microsoft security products to customers.
○ Lead projects including strategic planning design, technical review and implementation for Microsoft security solutions such as Defender for Office, Defender for Endpoint, Azure Defender/Security Center, Cloud App Security and Azure Sentinel
○ Serve as a trusted advisor, delivering technical support, training, and strategic recommendations for security posture improvement through implementation of security solutions and applications to client IT personnel
○ Draft Microsoft Thought Leadership content for sales and marketing teams to drive brand awareness and credibility in the Microsoft partner ecosystem.
○ Host Webinars on Azure and M365 Cloud security to drive awareness of BlueVoyant’s technical expertise.
○ Create and deliver content for Microsoft technical workshops as a followup to lead generation activities.
○ Work closely with the BlueVoyant product and engineering teams to keep them informed of new and updated features of Azure cloud security solutions and provide insight on how customers are consuming Microsoft security solutions to better inform BlueVoyant’s go-to-market strategy.
○ Mentor and train internal BlueVoyant resources and external client teams on specific product design, integration, configuration, and evaluation
○ Use product expertise to contribute to the development and innovation of new specific product best practices or methods of product design, implementation, configuration, and evaluation
Knowledge & Competencies
○ Preferred experience with Windows Server, Desktop Engineering, Active Directory, scripting and third-party distribution tools
○ Extensive experience with Microsoft security solutions such as Defender for Office, Defender for Endpoint, Azure Defender/Security Center, Cloud App Security and Azure Sentinel
○ Ability to craft best practice documentation/runbooks for Internal BlueVoyant staff as well as business partners and clients, using Microsoft documentation and MSSP resources.
Education & Qualifications:
○ Solution certifications (strongly preferred) such as Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Security Administrator, Azure Security Engineer, M365 Security Administrator, M365 Enterprise Expert.
BlueVoyant is an expert-driven cybersecurity services company whose mission is to proactively defend organizations of all sizes against today’s constant, sophisticated attackers, and advanced threats.
Led by CEO, Jim Rosenthal, BlueVoyant’s highly skilled team includes former government cyber officials with extensive frontline experience in responding to advanced cyber threats on behalf of the National Security Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Unit 8200 and GCHQ, together with private sector experts. BlueVoyant services utilize large real-time datasets with industry leading analytics and technologies.
Founded in 2017 by Fortune 500 executives, including Executive Chairman, Tom Glocer, and former Government cyber officials, BlueVoyant is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Maryland, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, London, and Latin America.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. BlueVoyant provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BlueVoyant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR