Commercial Real Estate Assistant Property Manager
Responsible for assisting the Property Management team to meet the needs of tenants and support the goals of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to tenant service requests, coordinate vendor work orders, place follow up calls to tenants, and send tenant notifications.
· Prepare tenant/owner correspondence, create welcome letters, coordinate new tenants, and send tenant insurance & HVAC contracts.
· Maintain property inspection reports, keep & track fire inspection/service reports.
· Transfer and track utilities.
· Assist Property Management team with day to day functions and urgent property issues.
· Assist Property Managers with planning, organizing and coordinating projects as well as execute other Property Management Administration duties as instructed by Director of the department.
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent, 4+ years of Administrative experience and 2+ years Property Management and/or Real Estate experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· 2+ years commercial real estate experience preferred.
· Detail oriented, self-starter, strong organizational and analytical skills, able to handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Effective time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
· Strong customer service orientation interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or within a team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional problem solving skills.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project) required.
· Experience in Property Management and/or Work Order Software, i.e., Yardi preferred, MRI, SAP.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid California driver’s license and a clean Department of Motor Vehicle record.
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, pregnancy, ethnicity, or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirement of federal, state, and local law.