- Looking for a motivated sales manager to promote/sell IT products/services, VoIP services, and cloud virtualization service
- Plans, directs, or coordinates the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer.
- win, maintain, educate, and expand relationships with their clients. Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives in the hosted communications and collaboration market.
- Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Plans and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determines price schedules and discount rates.
- Reviews operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepares budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Consults with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Confers with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advises customers on types of products/services to purchase.
- Advises customers on types of and purchase needs.
- Lead sale activities to maximize revenues, margin targets, market share and overall corporate objectives
- Leads and/or participates in complex client contract negotiations that drives sales
- Create positive atmosphere and morale across region
- Proven ability to develop strong client relationships in diverse locations and cultures
- Customer service driven with the ability to nurture long term relationships
- Strong sales leader with solid business acumen
- Ability to use CRM for data, reporting and forecasting
- Implement and execute immediate strategies for the sales function that are consistent with the company's strategic plans Requirements for the Sales Manager
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
- Familiar with the VoIP phone system and Citrix Cloud Solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Service orientation
- Management of personnel resources
- Active listening
- BS degree in Business Management OR Sales/Marketing or Communications
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills, customer retention
- Knowledge of business accounting principles, budget preparation and strong business acumen
- Excellent formal presentation skills
- Results oriented sales leader with a consultative sales approach
Base salary plus commission.