Ace Care Management
negotiable / monthly
The Administrative Assistant helps to manage the office, support all departments and handle administrative duties.
Candidates must be efficient and comfortable with being a member of a team; should have the ability to multi-task while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support; expected to be organized and resourceful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the day to day administrative processes of the company.
- Provide front desk support, answer phone calls, report messages to different departments
- Manage email communications with internal and external customers.
- Document and produce meeting minutes during weekly meetings
- Upload documents to websites (Government etc.).
- Excellent Customer Service to clients, staff etc.,
- Support other departments as required.
Ace Care Management is one of the fastest growing case management companies in Georgia and is licensed by the Department of Community Health to provide oversight of individuals receiving health care services through a waiver program called SOURCE.