– All (data) processing functions required to accurately and efficiently enter customer orders, generate customer invoices and statements, post customer credits and payments and generate factory purchase orders in Quickbooks accounting software.
– All associated functions required for the above including filing, mailing and faxing, daily and monthly reports.
– The construction and maintenance of clear and proper procedures required to accomplish the above (data) processing functions.
– Responsible for the collection of all receivables.
– Making bank deposits.
– Processing and monitoring factory credits and returned goods.
– The construction and updating of customer and factory master files in the accounting computer. Re-printing these lists as needed.
– Processing all cash receipts.
– Collecting credit information from new customers and approving credit and filing UCC1 forms as necessary
– Verify factory discounts.
– Journal recording of commission due on direct orders from factories. Submit a monthly report with A/R. Handle the collection of the commissions due from the factories.
– Responsible for the filing of small claims documentation when necessary.
– Responsible for updating COD and Slow Pay lists and printing them as necessary.
– Assist with customer service where required.