We have immediate openings for an Accounting Coordinator. As one of the Southwest’s fastest growing general contractors, we are actively hiring and developing top-notch professionals who share our passion.
HB employees enjoy competitive salary, full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, and retirement plan. Your continued development and success are backed up by our commitment to mentoring and continuous learning.
The Accounting Coordinator is accountable for the supervision of the day-to-day accounts payable activities, including coordination of cost tracking and payments.
Accounts Payable and Oversight:
· Entry of all accounts payable activities.
· Reconcile monthly payment applications and statements from subcontractors and vendors.
· Ensuring that subcontractor inquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
· Document management and record keeping.
· Maintain authorized purchaser listings for vendors.
· Collection and retention of all certified payroll records.
· Filing and payment of apprenticeship.
Are you a driven individual looking to grow your career?
Is having the autonomy to make the right call essential for you?
Do you thrive working with talented, motivated, and ethical people?
People who answer “yes” are Built Different, and we want you to build a career with HB. Our employees are passionate about finding collaborative, creative solutions for the most complex problems faced by our Customers.