negotiable / monthly
Insight Exhibits is a full service exhibit house that provides displays and exhibits to the trade show industry, the interpretive and museum sector, the manufacturing, tech, medical conferences, and more! We are looking for an Account Manager to provide our Sales Account Executives support and resources as we work to ensure our clients have a great experience along the creative process. Since our work is such a collaboration of talents, the applicant must be a team player and have the ability to communicate well. Come join our talented team!
- Work directly with Account Executives to aid in the completion of contracted projects.
- Create all shipping orders with dims, weights, and shipping information. Ensure they are up to date and accurate. Communicate any and all changes to the project lead.
- Ensure work order is updated with accurate and most up-to-date information and communicated properly to the entire team. This may include verbal and written communication.
- Coordinate details of a jobs such as: getting shop drawings and art templates from internal team and sending to Account Executive or to the client directly, coordinating change orders, additions etc. from the client and directing it back to the appropriate team members following standard procedures.
- Work communication from sales to production and anything in between.
- Provide accurate and timely services needed for each job such as: labor coordination, electrical or internet orders, shipping arrangements, etc…
- Obtain necessary approvals from client.
- Verify product upon completion to check quality and accuracy.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields–preferably
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Great communication skills
Insight Exhibits is a full service exhibit house that provides designs and fabrication for the trade show industry, the interpretive and museum segment, manufacturing, tech, medical conferences, and more! We have produced the designs and products for shows like Silicon Slopes, Twilio Signal 19', Activate, CES, and many more. Most recently we completed a local museum that sits in the heart of downtown Salt Lake called the Utah Sports Museum. The museum highlights many of the great and famous sports figures that have lived in or grown up in Utah. We are constantly adding to our vast portfolio because we seek partnerships with new industries and talents!